Grand Welsh Letters Challenge Progress
Why Grand Welsh Letters?
We are looking for schools, community groups and individuals to exchange letters or cards with those in nursing/retirement homes.
Do you know any organisations that would be interested in getting involved?
How can you get involved?
All you need to do now is set yourself a target and get as many people involved as possible. You could also use this as an opportunity to fundraise for Nanny Biscuit or a local charity of your choice.
All monies raised for A Grand Week in Wales are distributed in the following way;
20% to Nanny Biscuit to combat food poverty, isolation and loneliness, with the remainder evenly distributed between our brilliant national partner organisations;
- Green Paw Project – Tree planting and land regeneration
- CAFgas CIC – Free boiler repairs for people living in fuel poverty
- Fare Share – Feeding the homeless
- Marie Curie – Terminal illness & bereavement
- Adferiad Recovery – Addiction and mental health
- YAB Wrexham – Community hub supporting vulnerable members
- Blood Bikes Wales – Transportation of blood and breast milk
Find out more information about our Grand Week in Wales event beneficiaries and Where your money goes